Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cats and Dogs 2: The Revenge of Kitty Galore in 3D


Really excited about this! My sister has been quoting lines from the first film all week to me!

Cats and Dogs are back for another film - and this time they are on the same side!

The natural enemies join forces to stop Kitty Galore, a former agent with cat spy organisation MEOWS who is looking to take over the world.

Watch an exclusive clip here. It's all in good humour, but I can't help wondering why does Hollywood have it in for cats?

Dogs are these loveable animals who obey their owners and wag their tails but cats are portrayed as evil, crazy and calculating, just like supervillain Mr Tinkles in the original 2001 film.

This time he is portrayed as a certain Chianti-drinking psychopath from Silence of the Lambs. Having said that Mr Tinkles is my favourite character - I love all his plotting and one-liners.

For more on this theory read this. The film, which combines puppetry and computer animation, is out in 3D on August 4 so get your tickets booked! I'm getting mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment